Demons, ghosts, black fairies

Now, dear children, pay attention: I am the voice from the pillow, I brought you something I ripped from my chest. With this heart I have the power to blackmail the eyelids. I sing until the day awakes.

A bright light in the sky... my heart burns


They come to you in the night. Demons, ghosts, black fairies. They crawl out of the cellar shaft and look under your bedding.
Now, dear children, pay attention: I am the voice from the pillow, I brought you something, a bright light in the sky... my heart burns.
They come to you in the night and steal your small hot tears, they wait until the moon awakes and press them into my cold veins.
Now, dear children, pay attention: I am the voice from the pillow, I sing until the day awakes. A bright light in the sky... my heart burns.

No hay comentarios.:

Wenn ihr nicht schlafen könnt
sei euch ein Lied vergönnt
Und der Himmel bricht
Ein Lied fällt weich vom Himmelslicht
.
Wir sind für die Musik geboren
Wir sind die Diener eurer Ohren
Immer wenn ihr traurig seid
spielen wir für euch

Rammstein - Ein Leid
________________________________________